Plastic Ware
For Home & Industry Use

Wholesale Supplier & Manufacturer Since 1982
OEM Manufacturing
Available

Want us to custom mould a plastic product for you?
We can do that too.

International Orders
Accepted

We pack and ship orders all around the world.

Plastic Ware Manufacturer & Exporter Since 1982

Plastic Products For Your Home & Business Needs

Since 1982, Chye Plastic Industry Sdn Bhd (otherwise known for as the “umbrella” brand thanks to its umbrella logo) is a wholesale plastic products supplier and plastic ware manufacturer offering high quality plastic ware for the home and industrial use.

Chye Plastic manufactures plastic products for the Malaysian and international markets. For more than 30 years, we have been producing and supplying quality plastic ware for homes and businesses on a wholesale basis. Our pricing has always been affordable and reasonable, spurring our growth immensely. We have been exporting plastic ware products to Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Mauritius and some African nations.

Our plastic manufacturing factory and office are based in the Bukit Minyak Industrial Park, Seberang Perai Tengah, West Malaysia.

With more than 30 years experience in designing and producing plastic household products, we know you’re looking for quality plastic ware made with quality plastic to last a long time.

We are also diversifying into stainless steel products and plastic-coated products to satisfy the increasingly sophisticated needs of our customers.

Satisfaction guaranteed on all our plastic ware products. 

How Chye Plastic Can Help Your Business

Home & Industrial Plastic Ware

Looking for plastic products such as basins, trays, chairs, tables, plates, baskets, dust pans, pliers, ice buckets, industrial containers, baby bathtubs, aquariums, food containers, stools, gas cylinder stands, pet cages, poultry crates, plant holders, trash baskets, shoe cabinets, shopping baskets and sauce bottles? Check out our online catalog.

OEM Manufacturing Available

Want us to custom mould a plastic product for you? We can do that too. With more than 30 years’ experience in the plastic moulding and plastic ware manufacturing industry, we can advise you on what you need before you start. Talk to us and let us work as partners to help you create and produce a custom plastic product for your own markets.

International Orders Welcome

We ship all around the world. Our products are guaranteed to be of impeccable quality plastic. For international orders, we deliver in 4 weeks or less. If you have more questions, talk to us and we can find out the most cost-effective methods to ship our plastic ware to you. Contact us for details.

Plastic Ware Catalogue

International & Local Orders Welcome

Safety is our priority. All our food containers are made with food grade plastic which is approved by US FDA.

Our lead time is usually 1 week for the domestic market. Products are sold by bundles according to our packaging for the domestic (Malaysian) market.

Get In Touch with Chye Plastic

For bulk/wholesale orders or more information about OEM plastic manufacturing, call or email us. We respond promptly to all emails and calls. 

  • For Malaysian/domestic orders, the lead time is 1 week.
  • For international orders, the maximum lead time is 4 weeks.
  • Please quote the Product Code when you order.
  • For the export market, we go by FCL shipment only (Full Container Load).
  • We are quite flexible in terms of ocean freight, either FOB (Free On Board), CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight) or C&F (Cost & Freight).
  • We need a 70% down payment after receiving your Purchase Order (PO). The remaining 30% is required once the container is loaded.

Chye Plastic Industry Sdn. Bhd.
Plot 35(A),
Bukit Minyak Industrial Park, MK 13,
14000 Bukit Minyak,
Seberang Prai Tengah,
Penang, Malaysia.

Tel:
604-5077 880 / 604-5077 882

Fax:
604-5077 211

Email:
info@chyeplastic.com

Our Factory Map

Email Us